The Moka is the original aluminium stove-top espresso pot which produces a rich, authentic espresso in just minutes. The aluminium pot features Bialettis distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
Capacity: 12 cups
Material: Stainless Steel
Not suitable for Dishwashers.
Before First Use
- Remove all labels and packaging.
- Hand wash all parts with warm water.
- Rinse all parts thoroughly to remove any soap residue.
- Make 2-3 pots of coffee to season the pot. Follow to use instructions below for each cycle.
- Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
- Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel
- Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
- Select burner size to fit bottom of pot. For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot.
- Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
- When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove. Hazel brown foam appears just seconds before the coffee is completely done.
- Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavor.
- Wash by hand with warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with towel.
- Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
- Do not use soap or detergent.
- Do not use in dishwasher.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.
Bialetti Industrie is a well-Known brand synonimous of " High Quality Made in Italy" linked to the historic Moka Express, icon of Italian deisgn, which revolutionized the way coffee was prepared at home. Models with new designs and different functions were introduced alongside the original type, always with the same qualities as the legendary Moka. Thanks to a wide and diversified range of models, Bialetti Industrie combines the taste of tradition with the modernity needs.