The beautifully designed and outstandingly engineered Multi Temp Kettle is the perfect blend of contemporary technology and elegant styling suited for any kitchen space.
With a wide range of temperature options from 85°C-100°C, you can quickly and easily boil water to the perfect temperature to help release those aromas, blends and taste you desire. Designed with specialty teas and coffees in mind the Multi Temp Kettle brings a level of refinement and delicacy to your brewing.
When not in use the built in automatic Eco feature turns the kettle to standby mode and even with a generous 1.7L capacity the 3 kilowatt heating element ensures rapid boiling and the large spout allows you to pour easily and safely. With a 360° rotating, cordless base, this kettle is suitable for both left and right-handed users. Additionally, the auto off features stops the kettle from boiling dry and the filter is easy to remove and clean
The soft tone blue LED display adds to the stylish nature of the Multi Temp Kettle making it the ideal addition to any kitchen.
Easy to use digital controls give a choice of temperature options, ideal for speciality teas and coffees.
Easy clean removable filter, improves quality and taste of your drinks.
3kW concealed element for rapid boiling.
Large illuminated water window for easy viewing of fill level.
Large spout for safe and easy pouring.
360 cordless base for easy left and right hand use.
Safety auto off stops the kettle from boiling dry.
Integral cord storage.
3 year guarantee.
1. The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of external
timer or separate remote-control system.
2. This appliance is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
3. Children should always be supervised to ensure that they do not play with this product.
4. Not for use by children. Keep out of reach of children during and
5. The outer surface may get hot when the appliance is in use.
6. Always inspect the appliance before use for noticeable signs of
damage. Do not use if damaged, or if the appliance has been dropped. Do not use this appliance if the lead is damaged. In the event of damage, or if the appliance develops a fault, contact the Cuisinart Customer Care Line (refer to “UK After Sales Service section“ for further information)."
For over 30 years Cuisinart's aim has been to produce the very finest kitchen equipment. All Cuisinart products are engineered for exceptionally long life, and designed to be easy to use as well as to give excellent performance day after day. This is why they have come to be regarded as the defining machines in their field by chefs across the world.