These charming companions are coated with Thermolon Marathon healthy ceramic non-stick for top of the line food release and easy clean up.
At 12.5cm, these pans are the perfect fit for one egg on piece of toast. These charming companions are coated with Thermolon Marathon healthy ceramic non-stick for top of the line food release and easy clean up. Oven safe up to 200°C stainless steel handles with a stay cool silicone sleeve,take your meals to the next level while the coated aluminium bodies are easy to clean and allow for excellent heat retention. Breakfast, brunch, lunch... these minis are the perfect fit.
*Thermolon ceramic non-stick: perfect frying results using less oil + easy cleaning
*Ceramic non-stick exterior: durable and easy to clean
* Handwash recommended (although dishwasher safe)
*Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Not induction compatible
1. HEAT SETTINGS Maybe the most important thing to remember about your ceramic cookware is that it conducts heat much more efficiently than traditional cookware, thanks to the ceramic non-stick layer. This allows you to achieve the same crispy frying results with lower heat! No need to pre-heat either.
2. USE OF OILS We always recommend using a little bit of oil or butter when using your GreenPans. It's good to note that Extra Virgin Olive Oil and oil sprays carbonise very quickly when the pan is heated and should be avoided when cooking with ceramic non-stick. p.s. no need to season your pan!
3. USING THE COOKWARE It might seem silly to say, but it is important to remember not to leave an empty pan on a hot burner. To help your pan live a long and healthy life, please avoid using metal utensils or cutting food in your pan. Doing this can create small cuts in the coating where food and oils can get stuck and carbonise. Wooden, silicone or nylon utensils are all great to use with your GreenPan.
4. CLEANING AND STORING Allow your cookware to cool completely before washing to avoid thermal shock. Clean with warm soapy water and a soft sponge to make sure the interior is spotless before storing. When storing, we recommend that you place a protective sheet in-between your pots and pans to minimise wear and tear
Thermolon ceramic non-stick enhanced with diamonds: extremely durable non-stick coating. Oven Safe up to 200°C. Dishwasher Safe. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Please use an oven glove when handling a hot pan.
Healthy cooking has a name, GreenPan. As the inventors of healthy ceramic non-stick cookware, GreenPan is the trusted go-to brand for non-toxic, easy to clean and easy to use pots and pans. Never releasing any harmful fumes or persistent pollutants, we pride ourselves on being free of PFOA, PFAS, lead and cadmium. Create healthy meals with confidence with GreenPan.