Lottie is volunteering at Branksea Animal Shelter, helping to look after the homeless cats and dogs. One day a cardboard box is mysteriously left outside the front door with a hungry and frightened Persian cat inside. They decide to name her Pandora. Unlike the Greek myth, where a box brought unhappiness, here the arrival of Pandora is a cause for joy and fresh hope. Lottie helps to nurse Pandora back to health and make sure that her furry coat is kept clean and fluffy.
Lottie wears a duffel coat with pink polka dot lining, a pink corduroy dress with removable Persian cat patch and edged with blue stripes as well as striped tights teamed with brown and pink edged boots. A cat hat and cat's eyes glasses complete the look.
- A wholesome doll alternative; Lottie is 7.5 inches (18cm) tall, so is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around.
- Lottie has a 'childlike' body - she doesn't wear makeup, jewellery or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet (always a useful life skill for all girls, big and small).
- Lottie's clothing is composed of tactile fabrics with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with velcro fastenings.
- Lottie has bendable knees with ball socket hips and arms; her head can move side to side and she can do the splits front to back and side to side.
- Award-winning: Lottie has won 12 international awards, including 3 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards.
Suitable for ages 3yrs+