Removing the seeds from a pomegranate is typically a lengthy and laborious process, but with the Metaltex Pomegranate Deseeder, this can be achieved in a matter of minutes. Simply cut the pointed end off your pomegranate and then cut the fruit in half. Place onto the deseeder (with the lid on) with the flat surface of the fruit facing down.
Then using a wooden spoon, rolling pin or similar blunt object, begin to firmly tap the outer skin of the fruit. You will then begin to see the lid act as a sieve as seeds fall through into the container. How much force and time this requires will depend on the fruit, but it should take no more than 2 minutes if ripe. The empty and unwanted flesh of the fruit will be left on the lid to discard, whilst the seeds will be in the container ready to eat.
• Deseed pomegranate seeds in minutes and save lengthy labour intensive preparation time
• Simply cut the pomegranate in half, place face down on the lid and tap with a wooden spoon
• The lid acts as a sieve for the seeds, as they fall through and are caught by the container
• Made from a robust and durable plastic
• Product size: 18 x 15.5 x 5 cm.
• Durable PP plastic body.
• Please wash before first use.
• We recommend washing this product by hand.