The Metaltex ravioli presses and pasty makers are ideal for making fresh Italian ravioli, Cornish pasties, sweet fruit turnovers, bite size canapés and hot samosas. To use, start by rolling out your pasta or pastry. After you have chosen the size of press you need (e.g. small for ravioli or large for pasties), use the bottom of the press to cut out the pasta or pastry. Place onto the top of the press and start to insert the filling of your choice.
Then simply fold the press and squeeze the handles together. Cut away any excess pasta or pastry and then open. Repeat this process until your have the desired amount of ravioli or pasta. The presses come in a set of 3 and include sizes 9, 12 and 15.5 cm (in diameter) and are dishwasher safe.
• Ideal for making homemade ravioli, Cornish pasties, apple turnovers, canapés and samosas
• Simply roll the pasta/pastry, cut out using the cutter, insert your filling and fold the press
• Small and large sized moulds for sweet and savoury snacks
• Set of 3 cutters, includes sizes: 9, 12 and 15.5 cm (measurement of diameter)
• Made from durable plastic, easy to clean and dishwasher safe
• Set of 3, includes sizes: 9, 12 and 15.5 cm (measurement of diameter)
• Made from durable plastic
• Please wash before first use.
• We recommend washing this product by hand.