Old world Apothecary jars and vintage-inspired tonic bottles have been filled with the perfect fragrance remedies for you and your home. The room spray is a perfect companion to the stunning Apothecary candle. It will enhance the ambiance of any room with an instant burst of fragrance.
Dimensions & Details
- 5.5cm x 2.5cm x 16cm
- Place the candle holder on a stable, non-flammable, heat-resistant surface.
- The candle container will be hot. Never touch or move a burning candle.
- Keep lit candles away from bedding, shower curtains, and other flammable materials and accessories.
- Never leave candles unattended or where children or pets could be injured.
- Extinguish when flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Trim wick and relight.
- When candlescaping, keep candles at least 1 inch away from each other so shorter candles will not melt into the sides of taller candles.
- It is unsafe to burn candles to the very bottom, always throw out your candles when an inch remains
- Always extinguish candles before going to bed.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Don't touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
- After extinguishing, reposition wick in centre of container as wicks have a tendency to travel in wax pool.